Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stripping Siosi and Krazy Kalo

Siosi's new thing is to strip down to nothing each time we put her to bed. She thinks its just the funniest thing. Last night I went in and dressed her four times. This is her (we covered her up for the picture) when she had fallen asleep. We were finally able to dress her. In the morning she yells for me to come get her to go potty when she wakes up. If I don't get there fast enough she strips down and jumps in her bed laughing hysterically. We are not going to dress her over and over again any more. We've only redressed her once tonight because she had to go potty again. I think its pretty funny too but we try to keep it a secret from her. Siosi didn't go to church today. She is sick again! Can you see the river of snot flowing from her Tongan nose?
Kalo all dressed for church.

Here is Krazy Kalo. I had her laughing really hard but when I got the camera she seemed to simmer down. I couldn't get her to react like she was. You get the left overs I guess. They never perform on demand!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Talofa!

Loved the video. I know what it is like to have them going and then get out the camera, and they stop. They are both adorable...even with the river of snot! Thanks for sharing!

The Jensens

Mrs N said...

I swear - once E started nursery she is just constantly sick. Which means I am constantly sick too. Blech.

Those pics of Siosi are hilarious!

Meredith said...

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not the only one whose baby is camera shy. That's still some pretty good laughing though. I hope Siosi gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

all kids love to be naked, just not so much that they undress in their sleep

Anonymous said...

Comment, comment, comment.............Kalo's leftovers were better than anything my kids ever did for the camera....the real stuff must have really been something!

Auntie Rana

Unknown said...

What a wonderful family! I love the pictures. I don't always have time to respond, but I love seeing the children growing and changing. They are so beautiful and even on those hard days, it's worth it. You will get old like us and wonder what happened; babies today and gone tomorrow! Enjoy.

Whitesides said...

love the blog Aleta- I know we never get to talk, but it's a good way to keep in touch. I need to update ours...

Anonymous said...

Hi Aleta & Joe,
Yes, we are getting the pictures and they are terrific. What a great way to keep in touch.
Love Grandma Margie

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!