Monday, January 28, 2008

Hanging Around

When Siosi was this age Eliana pushed her in a stroller like this too! Siosi thought this was the greatest thing!

Sister love!
Here is K-lo all ready to go.
Look alike?
Siosi loves to keep her coat on because she thinks she is going somewhere.
K-lo was playing so hard that she fell asleep. I was busy making dinner in the kitchen and sort of forgot about her because she had stopped making noise. When I went to check on her she was out! No greater joy!

I picked that thing up from Target for only 5 bucks!
It snowed this morning! Here is Joe going to work. He wasn't as pleased as I was.





3 comments:

Janie said...

What a beautiful family! Such beautiful girls! Thanks for visiting my blog! I agree, That is a gut wrenching picture! You're so clever!

Joel & Lila said...

Kalo looks so big in those pictures...wow, they sure do grow fast!

Emily said...

I love Target (especially the clearance stuff)! thanks for posting pics!

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!