Monday, July 7, 2008

Woffindens visit

My sister's family came all the way from Wyoming just to see some trees again. I see it as being compared to a diver having to come up for air every now and then. No one can live that long in a brown, treeless environment. Thus the Woffinden family made the 19 hour drive in one day (They were in a big rush to get here before they ran out of breath!). They were here for five short days.
Day 1:
Swimming at the pool in Corvallis. The kids really enjoyed it but it turned out to be cooler than expected.
Siosi, Eliana, Grandma, Kimber, and Kylie in the front.


2 comments:

brody&karee said...

Hey - I talked to Stephanie, the 26th will work. She said Lynette had talked to her about something as well, so I left a message for Lynette about doing it all together. I'll start making phone calls about it today & tomorrow and try to get an invitation to get out next week. What time will it be best at? I told Stephanie I thought evening time for dinner. I'll talk to you more soon.

Karee

Janie said...

thanks for putting up the pics...your family is so adorable!

Love ya, Janie

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!