Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick mom ramblings

I am one sick mamma! Ok, I'm not that sick yet but I feel it coming on. Don't all you moms out there just wish for a sick day like your husband gets to take from work when he is sick? I think I'll tell the boss I'm not coming in tomorrow. Joe and Siosi are sick too. So I put Siosi to bed at 6:45 and then Joe to bed at about 8pm. After that I began to feed Kalo when suddenly I had to put Siosi back to bed again. Then Kalo went to bed. Then I put Siosi back to bed again. Then Siosi back to bed again. Then Kalo a couple times more as well. So far I think Siosi is going to stay in bed this time. She has had a high fever today and yesterday. A mother's job is never over. The last time I put Siosi to bed I said to her, "Love you Osi." She answered back in her little Siosi voice, "Wuv woo Mom." That makes it all worth while. Uh oh! Kalo is up again!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sure hope that you finally got some sleep! Having the family sick really makes life miserable for a while...

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!