Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last night Kalo woke up at her usual time. 3:30 am. She has been giving me a terrible time. I am tired beyond belief. I have been trying to let her cry it out but that has not proven sucessful as of yet. I let her cry for about an hour. I am running out of patience with her! In the end it was getting close to 5am so I decided to just feed her since that is about the time I eat too. Joe and I get up at 5am to get him out the door for work. Anyway, I had been laying in bed listening to her cry when suddenly the tone of her cry changed and became frantic! I thought her arm or leg must be caught in the bars again. So I ran in to help her only to find her pulled to a stand and leaning over the edge! I didn't think she was old enough to do that yet so I hadn't bothered putting the side of the crib up yet! She had pulled up to a stand and was terrified about how to get down. I was scared too that she could topple right over the edge. She still is only 7 months old!

1 comment:

becca said...

i'd like to say i feel bad for you, but eli didn't sleep through the night FOREVER and i recall that siosi slept a LOT. i take it back, i'm sorry for anyone that has to wake up at 3:30am.

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!