Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Summer's Day

Today was such a beautiful day! We went for a walk after church at my parent's house. The girls got to wear their summer apparel to church. I love the sun! So why are we living in Oregon? Good question!

On another note, the computer we have been using is old and missing parts, thanks to a very dishonest computer repairman in the area. It has been having problems and runs pretty slow. Joe calls it our lawn mower computer because it is so loud. We have been thinking for a while about investing in a new one so yesterday we took the plunge. We drove over to Fry's and bought a refurbished computer. It is soooo nice! I love it. This is my first post on the new computer and below is our first picture on the new computer. What a difference it makes! It is also exciting because it has a fire wire port to connect to our camcorder. Now we will be able to send DVDs home to Tonga. I just finished importing the first video!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Then move back down here by us! There's always lots of sun here. I'm glad you guys are having some sun up there. Your girls are so cute!

Unknown said...

Siosi is very cute with the headband.

becca said...

how did you get BOTH kids to wear sunglasses AND take a picture? impressive...

Lindy Lee said...

my goodness!!! I didn't realize Siosi was so big! they're both BEAUTIFUL!!

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!