Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Genius Child






When I say genius child many of you will probably turn your thoughts to our first born, Siosi who in the past has demonstrated superior thinking and problem solving skills. This time however, you must direct your minds to our youngest child Kalolaine. I was bouncing her around and playing with her in a way that I believe will create more elastic plasticity in her developing brain. One of the things I was doing was clicking my tongue. Suddenly she stopped and studied my face as only a genius child can. Then she began to mimic my tongue clicks! I know what you are thinking and I couldn't believe it myself either till Joe tested her as well. Sure enough, she mimics the clicking tongue!

2 comments:

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Well that is funny that she copies you. She is a genius!

Dixie said...

I don't think I've seen pictures of your youngest before. Very cute. You have beautiful girls! It's fun to get updates on your family. We have a blog too if you're interested...mattanddixie.blogspot.com (This is Dixie Downing from last summer)

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!