Saturday, March 29, 2008

Genius

I have such a novel idea. I am terrible at writing in my journal even though I know how very important it is. For some reason I am great at blogging. I have very fond memories of my mother reading to us from her journal (she still does) about us kids and all the crazy things we did. So I am now going to print out what I write on my blog and paste it into my journal! If you are bad at journal writing maybe you should try this too! If you are really good you could even put the pictures with what you write.

It is tax time. I am so stressed out about it! I am filing for our business for the first time and am so lost! We'll see if I make it through!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

My friend just posted on her blog that there is a website that will take your blog and turn it into a book!! Probably more expensive than your way, but they can make it into a hard (or soft) cover. It is at blurb.com

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

Aleta,

Hi this is Amy-I just finished my taxes for my business and it's such a huge job! Good luck and hope you can make it through!

Unknown said...

So I checked out Melissa's idea about blub.com and I think I like it! What a great idea and its really not that expensive when you think about the sentimental value it will hold for years to come! Thanks Melissa!

Stefanek Fam Damily said...

great idea! that is so hilarious about siosi hiding in the shower curtin. what ever works!!! the girls are so cute. how is the work aspect going? did you guys take that job through home depot?

Joel & Lila said...

where are you guys getting these super cute layouts??

Unknown said...

cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!