Sunday, March 16, 2008

American Idol 2008

Siosi loves to sing and constantly goes around the house belting out songs. The popular ones as of yet are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ABC's, Popcorn Popping, I Love You (the famous Barney song), and Once There Was a Snowman. I was trying to get her to sing on camera but of course you know how that goes. You can fast forward to the end. I think that's when she starts singing more. She knows all the words to Twinkle, Twinkle but was stuck on the same words for some reason. If you are a Siosi obsessor like I am you can just watch the whole thing. Its about three minutes I think.

2 comments:

MorganStrasser said...

If you add "sweetly sings the donkey," and "I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch" to the list and those are the exact songs that I sing loudly as I wonder through my house!

Unknown said...

You are carrying on the Grandpa Strasser legacy!

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!