Sunday, August 31, 2008




These are some pictures that I never posted because I am lazy. I wanted to show off my small garden. We dug up a garden space on the side of our duplex. The flower picture is of a beautiful flower I had been trying to grow for the past couple years. It finally came up! This is what it looked like before Siosi destroyed it. The other pictures are of Joe and the kids and I at the local rodeo that really wasn't very good. We were forced to leave early on account of extreme boredom. The other pictures are of Detroit lake. We went over there to go fishing and let the kids play when my grandparents came to visit. No one caught anything until I stepped foot on the boat. Then we started reeling in the fish! The little video is of some cute little ducklings that were following our boat. They wanted the bread my grandpa was throwing them. Enjoy!

1 comment:

becca said...

woah, look at you with bangs. i haven't seen you in a BILLION years you know that? i'm totally envious of your garden- i really need one of those.

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!