Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trip to Silver Creek Falls

We recently had some visitors from Idaho. Bryan, Justin, Heather, and little Ashlynn. We attempted to entertain them while they were here so we did the usual things, go to Silver Creek falls, the zoo, and the beach. It seemed no matter what we chose to do bad weather followed. Here we are at Silver Creek Falls in the snow. During the very short time we were there it snowed, rained, and hailed. What an adventure! I didn't get any pictures of the falls for some reason. I think I was scared of my camera being ruined. But I did get a few of the kids braving the elements!

Kalo with cousin Ashylnn.
Eliana, Ashylnn, and Kenzie, the three look alike cousins!
The white covering the stroller is hail!


No comments:

'Uta'atu Family

Introducing...the 'Uta'atu Family!